An experienced backend developer related to . Net
Full time / Self-employed
We have developed the Scormium e-learning platform, which enables the management of the complete cycle of education. Users can plan and design courses, create their own content, and study in one place. We would like to have another colleague in the team who is oriented in the architecture of complex applications.
We are interested in quality codethat is well maintained, as well as a meaningful use of technology and architecture. We are Microsoft's long-term golden partner, and this year we even won the Microsoft Awards in the DevOps Transformation category. Come and become a member of our team and find out what it's like to create software that makes sense.
What will you do with us
- you will participate as a .NET developer in the development and management of the backend of our platform – for example, to get an idea of gamification elements, tools for creating questionnaires, language mutations. Our roadmap is rich.
- in cooperation with the analyst you will prepare a complete assignment, senior fellow programmers will be at your hand when you need help with something, the UI/UX designer will indule anything from wireframe to the resulting design to let the result pass the QA integration and UAT tests.
- anyone on the team can ask what you'll be interested in at any stage
- you will be given space to test the latest technologies and tools
- you will be in the development of the platform from analysis to deployment and testing.
Our tech stack
- we have a backend in .NET 5 and entity framework core
- we use azure sql database for data
- frontend is in Vue.js using TypeScript
- we are versioning in Git
- CI/CD pipeline is in AzurePipelines – complete automated deployment up to Marketplace
- we host on Microsoft Azure
How we picture you
- you have more experience in developing and managing the backend of web applications in . Net
- you can write a clean, clear code and what you and your team agree to deliver is valid
- you speak English or are you able to understand at least the documentation in AJ
- you can solve problems and prevent them
- you want a business without an rigid structure
- you want to work on a product that makes sense
What we offer you
- HPP / Fixed-term IDs
- work in a smaller team, no openspace
- offices in the center of Karlín (+-5min from metro Křižíkova / Florenc)
- space for your professional development – we go to English, organize internal workshops on best practices used, use online platforms
- in addition to standard HW equipment, we will be happy to provide you with HW on request – you can, for example, panel monitors if you work well
- own Azure account with toy credit
- a garden from which you can work or relax
- full fridge of goodies, quality coffee
- home office by agreement, we like to meet in person
Is that a role that might fit you? We'd love to meet you! Send us your CV/Linkedin link and our HR Peťa will get back to you.